Let’s not fool around, it’s time to eat! Most importantly, it’s time to give that old noggin a break. It’s time to meet new people, re-affirm friendships, and discuss why San Diego is the classiest.
Lunch is included with your ticket on Saturday. It will be provided by The Wild Thyme Company and will be a boxed lunch. Lunch will be served on the 2nd floor of Thomas Jefferson School of Law.
Each lunch will include fresh fruit, kettle chips, and dessert. Choices will be:
- Black Forest Ham Sandwich with Spanish manchego cheese, caramelized onions, arugula, & roasted garlic aioli
- Lemon-Thyme Chicken Sandwich with organic lettuce, tomatoes, havarti cheese, & sun dried tomato aioli (there will be a Gluten Free version of this too)
- Roast Turkey Sandwich with applewood-smoked bacon, lettuce, roma tomatoes, & Dijonaisse
- Thai Chicken Wrap with soy-ginger chicken, carrots, cucumber, jasmine rice, lettuce, & peanut sauce
- Grilled Vegetable Wrap with seasonal grilled vegetables, arugula, & white bean hummus (This is the Vegan, Vegetarian, Dairy-free and Lactose-free option)
If this doesn’t float your boat, Thomas Jefferson School of Law is within walking distance of the Historic Gaslamp District, with many restaurants to choose from.
If you need to change your lunch dietary requirement preference, please click on the “edit” link in your ticket confirmation email to update that info.
As always, eat classy!